Focus areas of Asset Management
- Replacement Planning
- Device Utilization / Stock State
- Purchase Forecasting
- Lifecycle Health State - Predictive Maintenance
- OS and Baseline Monitoring and Remediation
- Onboarding New User - Trigger device allocation from stock or push for device order
- Automatically add/update user-to-asset mapping, when activated in echo
- Offboarding user – Trigger device lock and “return-reminder” to local manager and helpdesk
- Create/update asset in AMDB, once detected activated by echo
- Trigger notification, ticket or email when some custom state occurs
- Trace replacement state when replacing hardware with active users
- Offboard and decomission asset in AMDB, when echo runs deactivation and registers broker confirmation
- Continous stock state for device, based on last event, utilization, replacement status or custom integration (ITSM / QR scanner etc.)
What our customers say about Asset Management
Software development moves so fast that the threats from not having a solution like Echo are so serious that we have no other ambition than to keep on expanding the solution to make Solar even more agile, efficient and secure.
The PCs are an important tool in our business. The lawyers at Accura use the computers in their work so they contain potentially critical data. So, we have built a defence mechanism where we remain in full control of the units, also if it happens that we are no longer in possession of them.
Live Data from the most reliable source - the device itself
Did you know, that more than 60% are in control of less than 75% of their devices? That enormous leap is a safety risk and an economic bomb under the company. Do you also want to see the exact state of your company, then book a meeting with one of our advisors now.